Last Sunday was Stockton's baby blessing and he was blessed by his cute daddy. Landon did such a good job, it was a very special day. He had done a baby blessing on his mission and he also was able to bless our nephew when he was born, but it was so neat to be blessing our own baby this time! I was hoping that Stockton wouldn't cry during the blessing, or even worse, poop, because sometimes it's so loud! But he was a little angel and didn't make a sound. He looked so cute in his white outfit!
Strikin' a pose

Straight from heaven

Proud papa

Our cute little fam

Mama's boy
4 comments:
I love those pics. Oh so cute. Fridays are always good for lunch for me. Let me know what your schedule is. I am excited to see you
He looks so precious. Where'd you get the cute outfit. We'll need one of those pretty soon.
Love love love these pictures! He is so precious!
How sweet. Stockton looks so cute! I wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment