Here are a few pictures taken on Easter. We had a really good day. Landon and I both have such awesome families, I love spending time with everyone. The little guy got pretty spoiled by all the grandparents and other family. Grandma B got him his 1st swimsuit, isn't it so cute!
Stockton with cute cousin Max

Lots of Easter prizes!


Lets go swimmin'!
5 comments:
that swim suit is awesome. He will be sytlin on the beach. He just needs some shades now.
He is such a cute boy! I love the swimsuit! He has the cutest smile and his eyes are so bright!
What a stylin' little guy! Love the hat. I can't believe how big he is getting! I think it might be time for us to get back. We're missing too much.
Dang! That's one cute kid!! Can't wait to take him boatin'
I love his little swimsuit and hat! You'll have to bring him over to swim with Maddie when Josh and Bethany come home.
Post a Comment