Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun times

I love love love staying at home with my little guy. We have so much fun together and I really feel like I am enjoying every moment with him (most moments anyway)! My sister stays home with her 2 year old too so we usually meet in the middle at my mom's every week and all hang out together. It's definitely nice to be with other adults too! Sometimes we stay at my moms and visit, but we've also gone to the pet store, the park and Wheeler Farm (hey, they're all free and so much fun). I know Stockton is too little to really enjoy most of it, but it's nice for me to get out too. For some reason I can't get any pics off my camera so here are a few my sis has sent me. We also went to the zoo with 2 of our cousins and their little girls.

Stockton laughing at the donkey at Wheeler Farm
Cutie face!Andrew loving the donkey

He was so interested in the animal poop, it was hillarious!
Andrew and cousin Addaly at the zoo
So cute-they just did this on their own!
All 4 second cousins at the zoo-can't tell if Stockton was laughing or crying!

Here are just a few other recent pictures I love of him.


Looking WAY too big in his high chair!
Sitting up

Lounging in the boppy
Stockton LOVES Baxter. Look at that grin!

5 comments:

Shannon Stoker said...

What a cutie! Love those smiles!

the Nielsen's said...

I don't think Stockton could be any happier.

Marshall Family said...

I agree that staying home is the best... and it is nice to get out once a while too. haha. Your little guy is such a happy baby! He has the biggest smile that is too cute!

Kim Francom said...

I love your bebe!

Josh and Bethany said...

Isn't staying home awesome! I love it!