I just had to share this. Stockton can always be found looking out of our sliding glass door, especially when our dog goes outside. I always wonder what the neighbors behind us think if they ever see him standing there. Anyway, Landon ran out and snapped these pictures and then made the comment that he looks like a chimp at the zoo...mean daddy! I was laughing so hard! I have to admit, I do see the resemblance though! :o)
5 comments:
OK, his little monkey look in these pics crack me up. Looks like you never let the little guy out of the house. Are you keeping him prisoner in there? Just kidding! Such a cute little guy! And can I just say I am WAY impressed at his 1st bday party?!!? It looked AMAZING!
hahaha!!! oh, you guys are the cutest family. ever. you totally crack me up. i really can see the resemblence though - striking!
that is hillarious. I love it.
That's so funny!!! Stockton is the cutest monkey i have ever seen... :)
I love those pictures. He is so darling. I bet the neighbors love seeing him in the window! :)
Post a Comment