Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Save the lamb
Meet sweet little un-named baby lamb. My step dad bought him and is keeping him on his brothers farm. He won't let anyone name him since he's planning on having him for dinner one day. Makes me want to cry! I keep threatening to kidnap (or maybe lambnap) him during the night because I just love him so much! We have gone down a few times to feed and play with him, Stockton has even given him a kiss all on his own. If anyone wants a lamb for a pet, let me know. Haha. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The lamb is so cute! I will take him, as long as he gets along with my cats and will be okay in an apartment. That is so sad he is going to be eaten. I'm sure you will cry the day it happens. Hopefully Roger doesn't trick you into eating the poor thing. :(
Post a Comment