What a great weekend!! It was so much fun to watch Stockton's excitment this year. My sister-in-laws family does a huge neighborhood Easter egg hunt (which has turned into a friends/family thing too) so we tagged along and it was so much fun. They have it organized into certain yards along the street being for certain age groups and the Easter bunny even came this year! Easter morning we had a yummy breakfast and went to an earlier church since ours doesn't start until 1:00...we had a busy day ahead with family!
His first egg hunt
He found lots of "eggies" as he would say.
He loved the bunny and followed it around everywhere!
On Easter morning he followed a trail of eggs that led him to his hidden basket up the stairs. :)

The nephews...
The nieces...as you can see, we need to add to the girls count on my side of the family! We'd be just as happy adding another sweet boy though. (And yes, my step-bro wanted his dog to count as a niece). ;)
Playing on his slide at Grandma B's
She gets him a swimsuit every Easter and I LOVE this one so much! He's looking too big in this picture though!
The nieces...as you can see, we need to add to the girls count on my side of the family! We'd be just as happy adding another sweet boy though. (And yes, my step-bro wanted his dog to count as a niece). ;)
1 comment:
I love his swimsuit, so cute! The bunny is kind of creepy, that is funny he liked it so much. I was sad I missed Easter this year, but I love the pictures!
Post a Comment