Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summa time!

We've been having lots of fun so far this summer. Here are a few things we've been up to...

Feeding sheep and riding ponies at Wheeler Farm


Eating popsicles at cousin Max's baseball games (first treat ever from the Ice Cream Man) :)

Riding bikes

Swinging at Grandpa's house

Pool time in the back yard and at auntie KK's condoTrying out the slides at lots of parksSmelling the flowers at Grammies houseSlip-slidin' awayAnd just plain being cute!!

3 comments:

Greg and Kadee said...

I love summer time! Looks like you guys are having a blast. I love Stockton's shades and the popsicle face.

Kim Francom said...

How fun. Looove the popcicle pic, haha. I can't believe how big he looks in the one picture at Kadee's pool with his shades on! What a cute little man you guys have. :)

TreverandDawnell said...

How excited am I that I found your blog?! Pretty darn. Hooray!