Thursday, May 24, 2012

The babes

I blame it on the smart phone. Ever since we finally got new phones (we were a little behind the times- I know), I have no reason to get on the computer now. Sorry blog, I've neglected you. Not to mention life has been just plain busy. We are moving to the Boise, Idaho area in the near future but more on that another day.

I did a bunch of posts to catch up on the last few months. I'm actually not even sure anyone looks at my blog anymore. It's okay though, it's mostly for me anyway. Here are some sweet pictures of my babies. Stockton is the cutest big brother Hazel could have! He is 3 and can be such a stinker some days but he is always so cute to her. She adores him too. She smiles from ear to ear whenever she sees him and laughs at everything he does. I love it. There are a few pics of them on our bed. His favorite thing is to get on our bed and have Hazel lay by him. She grabs at him and he thinks she is tickling him. Love these kids to pieces.

No comments: