Thursday, December 11, 2008

One Week Old!

Stockton is one week old today! We dressed him up in an outfit that Grandma Smith gave him and took some pictures of him posing for the camera. Isn’t he just the cutest little blondie ever?! I love him sooooo much! This is a newborn outfit and it still drowns him. Later when we were changing his diaper he decided he would pee all over the place and he soaked his new outfit. I can’t believe how many clothes he goes through in a day. Happy one week birthday little buddy!





5 comments:

The Rice's said...

What a doll! Where does he get his blonde hair from? And yes, they go through crazy amounts of clothes each day. :)

Chris said...

He is sooo cute!!

How are you sleeping? HA - I suggest sleeping in shifts!

Momma Stimp

Lacey said...

He is so cute-and sooo blonde!!! :) How are you liking being a mommy?

Kim Francom said...

He is so fun! What cute pictures, I can't believe how alert and smily he seems at just a week!

Josh and Bethany said...

What a sweet little blondie! I can't believe you guys got pictures of him smiling already. Maddie wouldn't crack a smile for anything (unless it was in her sleep) until she was a few months old.