Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random cuteness

So it's been over a month since I've posted anything...oops! I keep forgetting to take my camera if we do anything fun and believe it or not, my photographer husband isn't the best at remembering his camera either. :o) I really did try the last few days to post something and it wouldn't let me. Soo annoying! Oh well, I didn't have anything too exciting to share anyway, so here are some random pictures taken lately that I love (of Stockton of course, we don't have many of us anymore)!
Eating his penguin friends' nose Not only does he love his thumb, I think he's becoming a "blanky" boy too
I love the eating of the toes stage!
He looks so funny here, but so adorable!
Hangin' out at grammy's with cute cousin Andrew
Ya gotta love the hooded towels!
Are we sure this blonde haired, fair skinned, blue eyed boy is mine??
Baxter came and layed right by him...he loves his brother!
No more pictures, please!

7 comments:

The Rice's said...

Oh he is so funny! I really love the picture with Baxter. That is the cutest ever!

The Ray Reader said...

He is so precious!! Cute kid!! All about the kids and no more pictures of the adults when the kids come along!! That is very true!!

Marshall Family said...

He is such a cute baby! I just loved seeing you both at lunch... your little boy has got to be the cutest little guy ever! I just loved how he would stare and smile at Angi most the time! So cute!

Josh and Bethany said...

Oh my gosh! He's getting so big. I can't believe I've only seen him once in person. He is so adorable.

Fausett Family said...

AHHH I love your blog!! How cute is your little munchkin! :) I haven't seen him since he was a tiny little guy. I'm going to have to blog stock you guys now! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! I cannot believe how big he is getting!

Greg and Kadee said...

I love my Stockton! He is the cutest baby ever! Too bad he isn't coming hiking with us today. :-)