Landon took a few maternity pics for me last week. Now if this sweet baby would just come into this world, life would be great! My due date is in a day so I just might cry if it doesn't happen VERY soon. :) Patience...










LaNdOn ~ HoLLy ~ StOcKtOn ~ HAzEL ~ BaXtEr
3 comments:
K, I started crying when I saw the one with you, Landon and Stockton! Then, I started bawling when I saw the one with Stockton kissing your belly. So stinkin' cute! I love the pics. AND yes, the baby needs to come soon! This isn't fun waiting, I want to see "IT". :o)
SO CUTE!!! I love them. You really do look good, but I understand the misery of those last few days and waiting, I am probably the most impatient person alive. What a Great family you have and one more adorable one to be added what a blessing.
So beautitul. Congrats on your new addition
Post a Comment