Tuesday, September 6, 2011

BIG BOY!

Well, we officially have a potty trained boy and I'm very excited! He must have been ready this time because it really wasn't even hard. Or maybe we had a better plan of action (we made a weak attempt a couple months ago)...whatever it was- I'm proud. And yes, I'm blogging about it! :)

Prizes, treats and a Potty Party sticker page...haha. Plenty of motivation.


Every time he went he'd stare into the bowl and say "GOOOD JOB!" Thankfully, we're done w/ that grose little bowl and he now loves the "big potty".
I die over this cute little bum with big boy undies. Too dang cute. :)



He also has graduated to a big boy bed and changed rooms. We really wanted to get this done before the baby comes. He has been in a toddler bed for the last few months but we finally got him a twin bed and he's loving it so far. We re-used a bunch of stuff from his airplane birthday party and then I found an idea for pictures on Etsy that we painted ourselves so it turned out to be a pretty easy makeover! I still have to figure out what I'm doing above his dresser, but I think it turned out cute. Can't believe he will be the big brother in a couple weeks instead of my baby!!

2 comments:

Kim Francom said...

Oh man, I looove his little undies! How awesome that it went so smoothly the second approach. I'm glad one of us only has to deal with one in diapers soon! lol. His room turned out so stinking cute. I just love it!

Jane said...

Love the room!!! Love the undie bum!!! Pretty much love everything about that cutie head!!